Monday, February 9, 2009

Alex Rodriguez releases hypothetical book, "If I Took Steroids, This Is How I Did It"

Excerpt from the novel: "I thought to myself, why not? I mean what did I have to lose? All around me people were doing it and I could no longer stand being bullied by my teammates with taunts of Gay-rod and A-Fraud. My psychiatrist had me read a couple of self-help books and I took a few self-defense classes but none of it was working. I was getting stuffed in lockers on a daily basis. Half the time I wasn't eating lunch because Tex was stealing my per diem. On days when I brought my own lunch, Carl Everett asked for my fruit cocktail and I would be lucky if Juan-Gon didn't dump my chocolate milk on my head. The kicker was when I saw Jeter killing it in New York and realized how much I envied him, not just because he was loved by fans in every city but mostly because he was blessed with incredibly perky breasts. I wanted that too, I wanted exactly what he had."

-PSon

No comments: