Monday, October 19, 2009

Monday Morning Links and Videos

It's been awhile since I've posted but unfortunately it's that time of year when my team is gearing up for a run at a national title. An exciting but hectic time. It's unfortunate that I haven't talked about the Rockies run to the playoffs and the Broncos miracle start but maybe I'll find time if the Broncos play well in San Diego tonight. For this post I've decided to repost a couple of things that I've run across recently. Enjoy.

RamFar alerted me to this column by Malcolm Gladwell. I would like to urge you to take the time to read this. It's a great angle and the recent discoveries are scary for both football players and fans alike.

If you haven't heard any of the DJ Porter remixes on Youtube, you have been missing out. Here's a few of the best:

Press Hop



Slap Chop Rap



Youtube Music Is



SNL videos:

JT brings it on down to Plasticville



Like A Boss



Motherlover




People Getting Punched Before Eating
- This is probably more funny than is should be.



Deuce, I said I would post this a while back. Here it is:




Hope I've helped you waste some time.

-PSon

No comments: