Monday, January 19, 2009

What Is It About That Guy?

I'm looking at it on paper. I should like him. He plays hard. He blows dudes up whenever he gets the chance. He's a consistent producer. Doesn't complain (except when he gets in trouble for blowing dudes up). What's not to like?

I think it's that fake fuckin' smile. I just don't believe him. He's the ultimate fake nice guy. He's everyone's best friend, no anger, just loving life. I need to see someone put a Ryan Clark type hit on. But honestly, I don't even believe it would change anything.

I don't like people who never get mad. I want to see him get mad. Ward was on PTI and Kornheiser asked him why he is so hated in Baltimore. Ward said, "I smile all the time. I'm well liked in most areas. Personally, I think I'm a great guy". Personally, I think you're a fuckface. I don't like people who smile for no reason. Get a real emotion.

>>> Note <<<
This was an excerpt from Ramfarr's emotion journal.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

you know what i hate, oprah and how she's vibrating for obama. i love people who make lego models of the inauguration complete with the grand stands and all the dignitaries. i dislike hines ward without knowing anything about him, i don't like the way he runs. i love and hate ram-far's emotional honesty.
excerpt from pope's interior monologue

ProdigalSon said...

[smiles] I know you hate me, but I love you anyway. I'm sure if you met me you'd like me. Maybe after I win the title we can meet up so you can stare at my rings.

With Love,

Hines

ttt said...

I didn't even need to look at who wrote this one to know! but I hear you ryan, but unfortunately I love a guy that can smile at anything.

Rmfarr said...

but he's not smiling b/c he's happy. he's smiling to be antagonistic. He smiles b/c people hate when they lay someone out and he comes up smiling. He smiles even bigger when someone hits him back and gets called for a penalty. He can do whatever he wants, but just don't try to sell it to me like he's such a happy go-lucky nice guy competitor who just loves the game. he's a dick.