Friday, August 15, 2008

Here's To You Hammie













I've hit rock bottom. After being inundated with Hammie's story for the past 6 months I decided to mirror his unorthodox but highly effective blueprint to superstardom. Much like Enrique Iglesias I want to be your hero, baby. I want to bask in the glory of my past addiction.

Last night I woke up in a pool of my own vomit. I'm embarrassed to look anybody in the eye. I look in the mirror and see a shadow of a man. A shell of my former self. Innocence is lost. I smell like Crown 24/7. I struggle to finish an entire bottle every day. I'm on my way. A man once said, "In this country, you gotta get the addiction first. Then when you get the addiction, you get the rehabilitation. Then when you get the rehabilitation, then you get the redemption." Something like that.

I don't like this any more than you do. I hate whiskey. Can't stand the smell. But I will choke it down if that's what I need to do to succeed. You gotta sacrifice now in order to achieve greatness later. I'll see you all in 5 years, at the top.

1 comment:

Eddie Swagger said...

i thought you were serious...im almost joined you in a glass of crown.