Friday, August 22, 2008

An Ode To Grady Sizemore

This blog has been in existence far too long to not sing the praises of the one and only Grady Sizemore. The Cleveland Indians have had a disappointing season but Grady has been his free swinging self. Yesterday Grady mashed 7 RBI against the Kansas City Royals (yes it still counts). You think he crusssshm? Yes I know he crusssshm. I selected Grady with my second pick (after Ryan Braun) and was ridiculed for both. If there was a stat line for the amount of female fans, Grady would be the first pick. Just ask Grady's Ladies.

2 comments:

Eddie Swagger said...

finally my man crush gets some print on this blog!! BOOM!

13blackbirds said...

No one ridiculed you for either pick, johnny sensitive. I was curious as to why Braun in the first round (love the guy, won me last year's title). And I thought it was hilarious that you took Sizemore 2, because you love him. In sticky, unnatural ways.

-bb13